The series of so called binary options automated trading systems continue with a new scam called the Private Wealth Circle promoted by Daniel Marcos. More in this review.
The Private Wealth Circle uses the same scheme as many others, like MyCashBot for example. It tries to make you feel special, it claims that you can be part of an exclusive group of 25 beta testers that will earn huge money thanks to this trading system.
Before we go on with this review, take a minute and think of it this way: Why would somebody make such a big effort to get you into a free “secret” system that generates huge amounts of money? You see? Something is wrong here.
Private Wealth Circle
Let’s recapitulate the lies that you can hear in the Private Wealth Circle video:
- “Millions coming to you almost overnight, retirement profits in months” – it is absolutely impossible. Let’s state it clearly, this is binary options trading and if you deposit $300, you won’t be making millions any time soon.
- “Secretive group of rich people, secret project” – Seriously? If it is so secret, why it is being so massively promoted with spam?
- “You can be one of the beta testers” – Well, if it is such a profitable system, why beta testers are needed? Plus, if something is beta tested, it can still be very faulty. So something is wrong here…
- “Only 25 positions open, lucky if you are chosen” – This one is our favourite. Try it whenever you want, you will see that it will be always open to anybody. Try to register one hundred times or more, there will always be enough positions.
- “It is absolutely FREE” – Another very common lie with these binary options scams, if you do not deposit money on your trading account, you won’t be able to do anything.
The reality is very simple. Daniel Marcos (although we seriously doubt it is a real name) will get paid for referring people to a binary options broker. That is why he made up this big lie called the Private Wealth Circle, because he needs you to open an account and deposit money. If you do that, he will be paid no matter what happens next.
So yes, he has an automated trading system that will trade your binary options account. But guess what will happen to it, it will be traded to zero, because these systems have a winning ratio of 50 percent. A serious project would let you try the system for free on a demo first, but it is not the case.
The Private Wealth Circle forces you to first deposit money on a binary options account, it won’t allow you to do anything until you deposit. So don’t get fooled by this scam. Trading binary options is a serious business that can make you money, but you have to learn it and trade by yourself with a serious broker.