In this review we are going to prove that “Virtnext” on binary options is a scam like many others. Virtnext is supposed to be a trading software that will allow you to make a lot of money on autopilot.
The presentation says that Virtnext has had only one losing day out of 1478 trading days in the last 4 years. It should mainly invest in the stock markets. One of the founders of the Virtnext Investments Ltd. company is supposedly a Vincent Bollore who is a billionaire.
Why is Virtnext a binary options scam
Because we got a lot of questions about Virtnext, we thoroughly investigated about every aspect of this system. And here are the proofs that it is a scam.
- The presentation says that trading results of Virtnext are “checked by accountants and lawyers and submittted to Securities authority of the United States and Japan’s Stock Exchanges.”
This is a lie. We have not found any verified results by lawyers and we have checked databases and web sites of the Securities Commission Exchange (SEC), National Futures Association (NFA), Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and there is absolutely nothing about Virtnext, you can check yourself.
- We investigated about the company Virtnext Investments Ltd., but again, we have found nothing, only reviews of this scam on binary options. By the way, if Virtnext is a real company, why don’t they provide any contact information, address, phone numbers, etc.? The answer is simple, it is because this company does not exist.
- The guy in the video presentation speaks about an IPO that was suspended a year ago and is about to go ahead now. But again, we have researched about the IPO of Virtnext and found nothing.
- Vincent Bollore is a billionaire that exists, but he has nothing to do with Virtnext.
- Virtnext is supposed to trade stock markets, but in fact it trades just binary options. Bragging with “fast computers” is worth nothing on binary options, because you always have a predetermined expiry that you cannot shorten, so super fast computers won’t help you.
- Real testimonials. A quick look under the Virtnext’s video on YouTube shows a comment of a guy that lost money with Virtnext.
- Only one losing day out of 1478 is literally impossible, it is a big lie. Ask any professional trader and you’ll see.
- Virtnext is endorsed by web sites that are known for publishing false reviews and promoting scams, like Binary Options Watch Dog. Unfortunately there are many web sites within the binary options industry that publish fake reviews and put their affiliate links into them to make money by recommending scams.
Virtnext is a binary options scam. And how does it work? People behind it are affiliated with brokers and will make money for every new trader they bring to their brokers. So you will be required to open a trading account and deposit money into it. Virtnext will then send you signals or trade your account directly and lose your deposit.
So again, stop looking for automated systems that will make you money for free, they do not exist!!! Traders can make money on binary options only if they educate themselves, build a profitable strategy and trade manually. You can try it on a free demo.
And a quick note for US traders, there is only one binary options broker that can legally offer binary options in the US, and it is Nadex. In the EU there are a lot of regulated brokers, but in the US there is only one. So any trading offer or system that pushes US traders to brokers that are not regulated in the USA, is not legit.