Author Topic: Ethconnect Exposed Don't invest in Ethconnect,it's a scam.  (Read 1806 times)

Davidbender

• View Profile
Ethconnect Exposed Don't invest in Ethconnect,it's a scam.
« on: December 23, 2017, 07:47:31 AM »
[ANN] [ANN]                                                                 
I located this up coming ICO much looked good except they asked me to check off their terms and conditions box but there were no terms and conditions to read. I stopped my account set up and sent a email to which I got no reply. In today's search for info I found the team pictures are fraud  Angry Angry Angry Do not give up your Info to these scammers.

Ethconnect does not have its block chain Ethconnect is making us all ass No payment is being transferred from Ethconnect And there is no security!

100% of tokens and coins with ETHCONNECT in the name nowadays are scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects.

And also Eth connect Pr-mining all coin

You Don`t believe click this url:- https://etherscan.io/token/0x074Ff98724ec2E95082CeF8ae86501B650AB38A9

Davidbender

• View Profile
Ethconnect: scammer's tricks to steal your info and money.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 07:49:52 AM »
[ann]

Ethconnect is making the fool, their 100% of tokens are pre-mined and coins in the same name (its own name) [https://etherscan.io/token/0x074Ff98724ec2E95082CeF8ae86501B650AB38A9]. it's totally scams or useless. Just skip it and choose more serious and real projects, i.e Regal Coin, Bit4G, Bitconnect

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ethconnect Exposed Don't invest in Ethconnect,it's a scam.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 08:51:24 AM »
I haven't check the others, but Bitconnect is a Ponzi scheme.

DelmarM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 09:51:51 AM »
Hi John, what are the dead giveaways for Pinzi scheme type scams to look for by the way?

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 09:53:07 AM »
Hi John, what are the dead giveaways for Pinzi scheme type scams to look for by the way?

Hi, here are some I can think of right now: Unregulated entities, money for nothing (just deposit and wait for profits), high returns every month (20%+), affiliate program with rewards for introducing new clients to the system, not clear who the owners are, not accepting deposits via bank transfers and/or cards, profits allegedly generated in mining or trading...