Author Topic: CryptoBitUp System Lags  (Read 571 times)

Adam

• View Profile
CryptoBitUp System Lags
« on: June 10, 2018, 02:39:03 PM »
Hello to everybody!
I would like to alert you all about the CryptoBitUp trading platform. Several months ago I registered a Mini investment account (for $500). Need to say that verification took me 3 days!! I started trading successfully but failed to close positions in due time. Why? The system lag. I was very disappointed since I lost my money. I contacted their tech support several times, but they answered in 3 hours only. They excused for not responding in time and explained all system lags by peak hours. So, I don't  know whether I should continue to trade here)

Zen

• View Profile
Re: CryptoBitUp System Lags
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »
Hey Adam, I think verification is not an issue here. Good broker should pay special attention to customers they are working with. They try to make themselves safe from scammers because every day traders lose their account credentials and scammers send requests to withdraw real money. So, donít worry if broker asks you to provide different docs and they research them for a couple of days. As to lags, you need to establish your case. Donít give up! Leave your comments with screenshots щn different forums to alert other traders to brokerís possible lags. I am still working with cryptobitup but I will find other broker if I see any issues with this one.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:52:56 PM »
Guys, STAY AWAY from Cryptobitup, it is an illegal broker.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:40 PM »
Hey John!
What do you mean under illegal? No lisence or what? I googled the topic and found out that CryptoBitup activities were regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. I've been trading there. On the whole, the platform is organized technically properly. It's really convenient especially for newbies: an abundance of trading tools, training materials, financial expers, analytics. I'm disappointed with the work of their tech support. They don't provide timely replies when they are urgently required. Once the system lag prevented me from closing positions more profitably. That's the case. At the same time I managed to gain and withdraw some profits. You can make sure here https://prnt.sc/jrs7re.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 01:43:21 PM »
Hey John!
What do you mean under illegal? No lisence or what? I googled the topic and found out that CryptoBitup activities were regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. I've been trading there. On the whole, the platform is organized technically properly. It's really convenient especially for newbies: an abundance of trading tools, training materials, financial expers, analytics. I'm disappointed with the work of their tech support. They don't provide timely replies when they are urgently required. Once the system lag prevented me from closing positions more profitably. That's the case. At the same time I managed to gain and withdraw some profits. You can make sure here https://prnt.sc/jrs7re.

Cryptobitup is offering investment services. So they need a licence in every country they are targeting. If, and I repeat if they have a licence in Georgia, that entitles them to work in Georgia, that's all. But they for sure don't have any licence for the EU, US, Australia or any other country. I sincerely doubt even the Georgia licence.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 10:47:49 PM »
Hi John Novak!
Thanks for your reply. Criptobitup offers both investment and cloud mining services. I contacted their tech support team, and they informed me that the company wasn't registered as a brokerage. So, you are absolutely right. On the other hand, it operates as a money service business. For now, I came across no problems with money withdrawals. You can make sure here https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. So, Cryptobitup isn't a scam, at least, in the direct meaning of the word.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 08:33:30 AM »
Hi John Novak!
Thanks for your reply. Criptobitup offers both investment and cloud mining services. I contacted their tech support team, and they informed me that the company wasn't registered as a brokerage. So, you are absolutely right. On the other hand, it operates as a money service business. For now, I came across no problems with money withdrawals. You can make sure here https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. So, Cryptobitup isn't a scam, at least, in the direct meaning of the word.

I'm sure it won't last long...

Harney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »
What are the trigger warnings that pop up for you when you see an offer like that, John?

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 10:08:57 AM »
What are the trigger warnings that pop up for you when you see an offer like that, John?
Free money. When you see that you are supposed to get significant amounts of money for nothing, it's a scam. Even like 10% per month is pretty much unsustainable in any normal business, and scams often promise a lot more.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 10:12:46 AM »
Free money. When you see that you are supposed to get significant amounts of money for nothing, it's a scam. Even like 10% per month is pretty much unsustainable in any normal business, and scams often promise a lot more.
See also: https://twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed/status/1071963984490835969