Author Topic: Advice needed - I've been told if i pay a fee i can have all my losses back  (Read 213 times)

Blue275

• View Profile

Back in June, i naively invested $250 that increased into thousands rapidly through various stories /scams. It is an unregulated broker.  I tried to get my money returned but was told that my account had frozen so needed to invest more and then I was promised bonuses etc and  i fell for it.  I now know it was a rip off. Anyway, I did give them another $500 to start a recovery program, we invested $200 which of course i lost and then I asked for the $300 to be withdrawn plus another $500 which went through on my card by mistake - i had this returned quite quickly.  However now I have been told that if i pay $1000 fees , they will unregister my losses and all will be returned.  I really dont know what to do as of course i desperately need the money.    Anyone been in a similar situation??

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm sorry but I'm sure that paying them more would mean only more losses for you.

CryptoNewbie

• Mirror magic: see "R" come "Я"
    • View Profile
I bet it ll be a scam, 1000$ is really too much for fees

egorkridov

• View Profile
Of course you souldn't pay more. If you're involved in financial branche, be attentive and wary. High revenue firstly means you need to make sure it's all right twice.