Author Topic: New Brokers  (Read 2915 times)

Marcus

• View Profile
New Brokers
« on: June 02, 2017, 04:29:35 PM »
Hi guys!
what do you think about new brokers?
I got some profits and made a withdrawal right away with Bank de trust. Should I go further?
thanks

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Brokers
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:24:53 AM »
Hi,

We don't recommend trading with unregulated brokers. Banc de Trust is an offshore broker based on the Marshall Islands. It is no regulated. We have seen so many unregulated brokers disappear with money of their clients. It really is not worth the risk. In case of problems you have nobody to help you.

With regulated brokers your money is insured up to 20,000 euros or more, so if the broker goes bankrupt, you will get your money back from the compensation fund. Plus there are regulators that oversee what the broker is doing, they can help you in case of problems etc.

Marcus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 10:27:18 PM »
Thank you for your reply. Was with bancdetrust.com for  couple months and made some good profits, but I got your point that safer is always better
 ;)

Cwkbinary

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 05:28:18 AM »
BINARYMATE,a very good broker i used.

It's regulated broker and it's accepted US & CANADA.

when i first time to make withdrawal,it's approved in one day.u will get your money in 2-3 days.and i like the trading platform.

But if u make a withdrawal within the month u join,they charge 10% of the amount u withdrawal.other then that,it's free withdrawal every month once time.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 09:11:35 AM »
BINARYMATE,a very good broker i used.

It's regulated broker and it's accepted US & CANADA.

when i first time to make withdrawal,it's approved in one day.u will get your money in 2-3 days.and i like the trading platform.

But if u make a withdrawal within the month u join,they charge 10% of the amount u withdrawal.other then that,it's free withdrawal every month once time.

BinaryMate IS NOT REGULATED! They don't even provide a contact address, it is a completely anonymous broker!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:14:26 AM by John Novak »

Zen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 09:42:11 PM »
I am working with several brokers and can tell that stable platform with quick performance transactions increases the chances to get a profit. Cryptobitup broker meets most of my expectations. I got an access to technical and video analytics from the registration day. Live news helps to notice possible movement and also direction of trading active. The broker provides a mobile version of platform, so I always keep the track of events. Cryptobitup, I believe in you  8)

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 08:36:43 AM »
I am working with several brokers and can tell that stable platform with quick performance transactions increases the chances to get a profit. Cryptobitup broker meets most of my expectations. I got an access to technical and video analytics from the registration day. Live news helps to notice possible movement and also direction of trading active. The broker provides a mobile version of platform, so I always keep the track of events. Cryptobitup, I believe in you  8)

You asked for it, so here it is: Cryptobitup review

STAY away from Cryptobitup, it is an illegal operation and most likely a scam.

Rod3009

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 02:30:04 PM »
How did I find good trading platform?

I often heard from my acquaintances about earnings on the Internet.  I do not know why, but I was always skeptical about this.  Well, a person cannot earn enough on questionable websites.  And then one of my friends told me about trading.
You know, I would not believe it even if he did not buy a new BMW.  He told, showed, well, and I was drawn.
My first trading platform was Alpari, not bad, but too difficult, as for the beginner.  I constantly confused something, did not know where to click and how to withdraw money.  Then I realized, that must look for something new.  I saw information on the forum about pratconi.com.  What was the contrast!
Everything is simple and accessible, you can even practice on the demo account.  Step by step and I understood everything.  Now I earn good money, I have enough, and even make savings.
You know, so much depends on the simplicity of the website, not always professionals come to trade, somewhere they also learn.  That's what I say thanks to pratconi.com !

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 09:05:54 AM »
How did I find good trading platform?

I often heard from my acquaintances about earnings on the Internet.  I do not know why, but I was always skeptical about this.  Well, a person cannot earn enough on questionable websites.  And then one of my friends told me about trading.
You know, I would not believe it even if he did not buy a new BMW.  He told, showed, well, and I was drawn.
My first trading platform was Alpari, not bad, but too difficult, as for the beginner.  I constantly confused something, did not know where to click and how to withdraw money.  Then I realized, that must look for something new.  I saw information on the forum about pratconi.com.  What was the contrast!
Everything is simple and accessible, you can even practice on the demo account.  Step by step and I understood everything.  Now I earn good money, I have enough, and even make savings.
You know, so much depends on the simplicity of the website, not always professionals come to trade, somewhere they also learn.  That's what I say thanks to pratconi.com !

You asked for it, so there you go: Pratconi review - it is an ILLEGAL crypto broker, STAY AWAY from it!

Zen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 09:16:00 PM »

You asked for it, so here it is: Cryptobitup review

STAY away from Cryptobitup, it is an illegal operation and most likely a scam.

Hi John,
Thank you for so detailed review. After reading it I decided to check the broker. I tried to withdraw some money from my account. Actually, I failed to find any issue with this process. I indicated the required sum in the withdrawal form and get it without any problem or questions from the broker side. You are saying that cryptobitup is not licensed. Should they provide this info on their website? Or how did you understand this? I am trading with almost minimal deposit. If they are scammers will they block my account if I get more money? What do you recommend to do now?

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 08:14:59 AM »
Zen: Not all brokers that are not regulated are scammers, but still, I would not trade with them. Because you have no protection. A regulated broker has to have segregated accounts with clients' money, a regulator oversees how the broker treats customers, orders etc. And money on trading accounts is insured, so even if the broker collapses, you will get your money back from a special fund. With unregulated brokers you have nothing like this, no protection, they can do what they want, manipulate prices, etc.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 11:15:20 PM »
One of the main questions traders concern themselves with is which broker to choose in order not to get in with scammers. In fact, broker should be the most trusted partner to make any investment online. When choosing a broker to work with it is really important to get as more information about it as possible. In most cases people look up the internet searching for negative and positive feedback. A broker will hardly work too long if it does not allow to get or withdraw profit. Unfortunately, there are so many brokers opened as scams, launching with clever marketing campaigns designed to prey on unsuspecting investors.

Zen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:59 PM »
I've found out that CryptoBitUp is regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. There are alo many reviews that they ensure the security of traders' investments. Online reviews are considered the best source of information these days). However, all positive feedback isn't always good. It is better to look for mixed reviews.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 08:57:30 AM »
I've found out that CryptoBitUp is regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. There are alo many reviews that they ensure the security of traders' investments. Online reviews are considered the best source of information these days). However, all positive feedback isn't always good. It is better to look for mixed reviews.
Provide a link to prove the regulation by FMRRC. Secondly, regulation in Georgia entitles them to provide services in Georgia and nowhere else.

Zen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 03:31:56 PM »
Hi John Novak.
This is the link you asked for https://m.uk.investing.com/brokers/cryptobitup. I do not think that CryptoBitUp is a scam, at least, in the direct meaning of the word. It offers interesting trading opportunities combined with easy money withdrawals https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. So far, I'm satisfied with their services and support. And if I come across any crucial issues or get scammed, I'll make a post about it to the community.