Author Topic: New Brokers  (Read 1728 times)

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Brokers
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 07:57:57 AM »
Hi John Novak.
This is the link you asked for https://m.uk.investing.com/brokers/cryptobitup. I do not think that CryptoBitUp is a scam, at least, in the direct meaning of the word. It offers interesting trading opportunities combined with easy money withdrawals https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. So far, I'm satisfied with their services and support. And if I come across any crucial issues or get scammed, I'll make a post about it to the community.
The link just leads to a review. I would like to see a link to an official web of the Georgian government where the license of CryptoBitUp can be seen. And I have to repeat, if it is paying now, it doesn't mean anything, it can stop anytime.

breakpete

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 04:14:50 PM »
But  do you have some reliable brokers? Cause i've found two possibilities but i want to know if there is something better

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 04:55:04 PM »
But  do you have some reliable brokers? Cause i've found two possibilities but i want to know if there is something better
It depends on what you want to trade and where are you from. For example if you are from the EU and want to trade binary options, you can't with a regulated broker.

breakpete

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2018, 05:08:09 PM »
i've just registered a broker called "bormancorp", could you tell me what do you think about it?

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »
i've just registered a broker called "bormancorp", could you tell me what do you think about it?
Their site is not working now, so I don't know. If it is not regulated, stay away.

breakpete

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 04:15:37 PM »
Its regulate. i've tried and it seems not bad at all. I've even got a good bonus

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 08:46:04 AM »
Its regulate. i've tried and it seems not bad at all. I've even got a good bonus

Finally I was able to access the Bormancorp website and I see they are not regulated. So I recommend staying away.

egorkridov

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 05:43:33 PM »
New brokers have to recommend themselves, so initially the quality of service may be awesome, it's useful. But often those brokers can only waste your money.

John Novak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2018, 07:36:22 AM »
Okay, and how exactly to find a proven broker?
Start with regulated brokers.