In this review we are going to have a look at a binary options scam called “Million Dollar Duplicator”, it is presented by Michael Bradley.
What is it about
He says that if you don’t succeed, the system will remain yours for free and you will get $2.000 as a compensation.
Why it is a scam
The Million Dollar Duplicator is full of lies, fake account statements and fake testimonials. Bradley uses the usual lie that his system is free, that you can put away your credit card. It is not true, because in order to use his system you will have to open a binary options trading account and deposit money, there is no other way. So you will be risking and losing your own money.
Now consider this:
- Michael Bradley does not exist, his photo is a photo from a public database used all over the Internet. There is no real contact information, no address, no company name.
- The counter of remaining spots is fake, reload the page and there will again be many free places.
- Logos of Forbes, CNN and others are there to make it look solid, be the Million Dollar Duplicator does not have the rights to use these famous logos.
- They say that their trades and profits are verified. But by whom? In fact it is just an empty statement.
- Testimonials in the video are made with paid actors.
The Million Dollar Duplicator is a typical binary options scam. Michael Bradley (or whatever his name is) made up his story for one and only reason: he is a binary options affiliate, so he is going to earn money with each new trader that he sends to his broker.
So he does not care about what happens after you open your trading account and deposit money. His system will then trade your account and lose your money.
Money can be made with binary options, but not with free automatic trading systems. There is no free money. Traders have to learn the basics and build their own profitable strategies on a free demo account in order to make profits in binary trading.